Black Friday coverage, Nov. 29, 2013.
Updates from around Knoxville and East Tennessee
- Video someone posted Thursday night supposedly showing shoppers at the Turkey Creek Walmart scrambling for Rachel Ray cookware.
- — Candi (@CandiAnnLand)Fri, Nov 29 2013 06:42:48
- — knoxvillebiz (@knoxvillebiz)Fri, Nov 29 2013 04:50:20Trio of mother/daughter shoppers who only see each other once a year when they get together for Black Friday shopping http://ow.ly/i/3S9cb
- — Tyler Anselmo (@tyanselmo)Fri, Nov 29 2013 09:27:59
- — Fátima (@BonumCriticae)Fri, Nov 29 2013 06:34:07Pathetic. Fight breaks out during Black Friday sale at Tri Cities Walmart » Knoxville News Sentinel http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/nov/29/fight-breaks-out-during-black-friday-sale-tri-citi/ …
- — Jonathan Williams (@TNVETBIZ)Fri, Nov 29 2013 06:04:14"Gyrene Burger, Gourmet Burgers fast and good. Black Friday shopping? Check out a new veteran owned restaurant on the Strip in Knoxville!"
- — knoxvillebiz (@knoxvillebiz)Fri, Nov 29 2013 03:07:51About a dozen young shoppers wait for one of Knoxville's newest retailers to open on Black Friday. http://ow.ly/i/3S5Ue
- — Kathleen K. Atkins (@kathleenkinser)Thu, Nov 28 2013 20:54:26
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.