- — The Joint Staff (@thejointstaff)Mon, Nov 11 2013 06:45:21
- — U.S. Dept of Defense (@DeptofDefense)Mon, Nov 11 2013 04:19:04Happy #VeteransDay to all the brave men and women who have served and continue to serve our country!
- — U.S. Marines (@USMC)Sun, Nov 10 2013 22:02:20"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." — JFK
- — SavannahCorps (@SavannahCorps)Sun, Nov 10 2013 12:03:13
- — US National Archives (@USNatArchives)Mon, Nov 11 2013 05:16:43
- — Barbara Mikulski (@SenatorBarb)Fri, Nov 08 2013 12:43:04
- — Jay Rockefeller (@SenRockefeller)Sun, Nov 10 2013 18:04:28His story reminds us all why we observe #VeteransDay each year. ICYMI - more on Fred's astonishing courage: http://www.rockefeller.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/editorials-and-columns?ID=b3e7c852-7f81-41c2-95dd-43dd0bab1c18 … (2/2)
- — Kelly Ayotte (@KellyAyotte)Mon, Nov 11 2013 05:09:27Joe and I say thank you to all our veterans. We are a free and blessed nation only because of your service and sacrifice.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.