EPIC 2013 - Notes/References/Tweets
The 10th ePortfolio and Identify Conference was held in London on 8-10 July 2013. 20 countries were represented which made for a diverse and interesting set of talks and discussions. the 10th saw the launch of the new Europortfolio project also. Disclaimer: These tweets may be a bit un-ordered!
- — Dominique-Alain JAN (@dajan)Mon, Jul 08 2013 02:37:53How to embed OpenBadges into #mahara by @anitsirk #epforall ( http://virtualbreath.net/curious/2013/05/25/open-badges-in-mahara-the-quick-way/ …ous/2013/0…)
- — KirstieC (@kirstie_C)Mon, Jul 08 2013 07:01:48#mahara image/video uploader from Brightcookie - not seen that one http://www.brightcookie.com/our-services/consulting-additional-services/portfolioup/ …erepforall #epforall
- — KirstieC (@kirstie_C)Mon, Jul 08 2013 06:58:51Pappas Taxonomy of reflection http://www.peterpappas.com/2010/01/taxonomy-reflection-critical-thinking-students-teachers-principals.html …1/epforall#epforall
- — KirstieC (@kirstie_C)Mon, Jul 08 2013 06:16:50Helen is showing materials from her sites mPortfolio https://sites.google.com/site/mportfolios …portfoli… and Reflection4 https://sites.google.com/site/reflection4learning …omepforallflectio… #epforall
- — Joseph Ugoretz (@jugoretz)Mon, Jul 08 2013 04:19:45Philipp Muller: networked world is "n to n," not really many to many, because networked technology is always excluding some. #epforall
- — KirstieC (@kirstie_C)Mon, Jul 08 2013 03:45:44Nice analogy - not enough off-road learner journeys a 'choice of exits and vehicles' to get to their destination- Kirstie Donnelly #epforall
- — Samuel Nowakowski (@snowakowski)Wed, Jul 10 2013 07:39:21
- — K. Himpsl-Gutermann (@khimpsl)Wed, Jul 10 2013 07:37:44
- — Darren Cambridge (@dcambrid)Wed, Jul 10 2013 06:57:33
- — Marij Veugelers (@marijveugelers)Wed, Jul 10 2013 06:48:15
- — KirstieC (@kirstie_C)Wed, Jul 10 2013 06:45:56students report ePortfolios empowering as employers search the web. ePortfolio page appears first, control over digital identity #epforall
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.