Week 9 Readings :: JRMC 460 Audio Production
Readings for week 9 :: Readings should be read prior to Sunday, March 31, 2013.
- Writing for audio is a skill. You have to know what you have and what you don't have. Here are some quick tips to help you out.
- Tips for writing audio narratives. You'll find this useful for your radio shows and for your final project.
- More on assembling your story; and your audio documentary should be considered a story.
- Finally, here's a podcast on writing for podcasts from Wired Mag.
- Copyright information ... check out this video first:
- So far, that's it. However, you may want to check back to see if there are any additions to this reading list.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.