Badass by Sable Hunter: Prologue & Chapter 1
Read With Me Vicariously: Live-Tweeting Isaac & Avery's Story (Book 4 of the Hell Yeah! series)
- Oops - Hell Yeah! 4, not 3. I'm in some kind of Bad Erotica Wormhole.
- "Tell me about it, stud." http://www.robotvsbadger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Grease.jpg …
My computer chair at home is a vintage Bell Telephone operator's chair from the early 1960s. Very Mad Men-esque. It has a nifty cool little shelf under the seat where the ladies kept their purses. I love my chair. I will post a pic and make you very jealous.
- Random Fun Fact: Shady Lady hookers are named Destiny, Desiree, Roxy and Claret.
- Kindle location 221: “'Watch your teeth. Don’t bite the boy,' Claret fussed, taking her job seriously. That thought sobered Avery up; she didn’t want to do Isaac’s private parts any damage."
- Kindle Location 264: "Avery leaned back against the wall and sighed. 'This is just my luck. I get branded a good-time girl and I’ve never even been around the block. I’m probably the first virgin fallen woman in history.'" - Um, NO, that would be the actual Mary Magdalene, who was NOT a prostitute.
- Kindle location 357: Random funny business at the ranch involving a long story about a bull and a bull semen purchaser in a literal pissing match. One brother refers to another brother as "the Bull Whisperer of Central Texas."
And then, once again, the moment is RUINED.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.