Badass by Sable Hunter: Chapter 4
Read With Me Vicariously: Live-Tweeting Isaac & Avery's Story (Book 4 of the Hell Yeah! series)
- The religious jokes and metaphors just kind of creep me out.
- — Instalove (@kelly_instalove)Mon, May 07 2012 17:13:16Loc 1576: OMG, a Hell Yeah heroine actually stands up for herself! By walking away, but still, harsh words are spoken!
- — Instalove (@kelly_instalove)Mon, May 07 2012 17:27:17Loc 1719: Our heroine explains why she didn't disguise herself at the brothel: "My motivation was pure, so I was just happy being myself."
- Random Fun Fact: Avery's favorite interjections are "Jeepers!" and "Land Sakes!"
- — Instalove (@kelly_instalove)Mon, May 07 2012 17:29:23Loc 1724: Heroine outs herself as a romance writer. Her pseudonym is... wait for it... Sable Hunter. That noise was MY HEAD IMPLODING.
- — Instalove (@kelly_instalove)Mon, May 07 2012 17:42:58I thought my brain had recovered, but now I'm not finding anything to make fun of, so I must still have lingering damage.
- Yet ANOTHER episode of completely demeaning the heroine simply to make her appear even more pathetic and childlike. NO excuse for scenes like this. NONE.
- — Instalove (@kelly_instalove)Mon, May 07 2012 18:14:23End of Chapter 5 has heroine dressed entirely in bubble-gum pink, including a pink sparkly ribbon in her long lush ringlets. #barf
- Grade was lingering at a C-, but this chapter just totally jumped the WTF shark. It'll take some work to maintain a D average.
Ready for more? http://storify.com/kelly_instalove/badass-by-sable-hunter-chapter-5 …
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.