What's the longest you've been without health insurance?
We asked followers and listeners to tell us about their longest gaps in health insurance with the #TellKCUR hashtag.
- — Gary Gardner (@garythegardner)Wed, Nov 20 2013 07:22:37@kcur 2 years without health insurance. Had to engage in less-risky behavior. It had a positive effect on my savings
- — Cassie Niemeyer (@hexagramcracker)Wed, Nov 20 2013 06:03:07
- — Mark Fuller (@kcwookie)Tue, Nov 19 2013 17:05:24
- — Terra Hall (@TerraHall)Tue, Nov 19 2013 07:20:21
- — Kate Walz (@katewalz)Tue, Nov 19 2013 07:13:05I didn't have health ins for 3 years of my early 20s. An emergency meant my husband and I started our marriage with extra debt. #tellkcur
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.