Best Oscar 2012 Tweets
The funniest commentary and recaps of the best 84th Academy Awards moments, starting from the red carpet all the way through Best Picture.
- — Lisa Lampanelli (@LisaLampanelli)Sun, Feb 26 2012 17:05:50I love Jason Segel! But after Forgetting Sarah Marshall, it’s nice to see him and not have to look at his junk. #Oscars
- If you don't understand the above tweet, just look here.
- In case you missed it, Carl is a veteran seat-filler with style.
- By "Dumbledore," Kelly Oxford meant Robert Richardson, the cinematographer for Hugo.
- Throughout the show, there were short videos of actors discussing what movies they love and why they are in the film industry. Apparently the first movie Brad Pitt remembers seeing was Gargantuas.
- Next year, if we can't get Billy Crystal to host again, or someone like Tina Fey, can we please have Chris Rock again?
- This tweet occurred after Emma Stone presented an award with Ben Stiller, and rocked a hilarious shtick. Of course, I'm assuming the tweet is related to that, and not just because Emma Stone is a charming, personable young woman with great acting skills and sense of humor, although that could be the actual reason behind the tweet.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.