- DocumentiA) Queste sono storie (narrazioni letterarie).
- In quest'ultima tocca risparmiare sugli spazi per farla stare in un tweet.
- B) Questa è una storia (di cronaca, a un anno di distanza da considerare materiale di rilevanza storica).
- Continua a leggerla nello storify
- Questo è invece il tweet che ha diffuso viralmente, prima dell'annuncio ufficiale, la notizia della morte di Bin Laden su Twitter (e questa è un'altra storia, e un'altra parte della stessa storia).
- On the evening of May 1st, people using Twitter figured out that Osama Bin-Laden had been killed over an hour before the formal White House announcement. Within minutes of hearing about the emergency presidential address, Twitter users were actively working to figure out the puzzle. 38 minutes after the announcement about Obama’s address, a certain tweet confirming speculations posted by @keithurbahn, Chief of Staff at the office of Donald Rumsfeld, started spreading like wildfire. Keith was not first to speculate that the address is related to Bin-Laden, nor did he have a particularly influential presence on Twitter, with afollowing of 1,016 and a casual digital portrayal. But the right network effects came into play, and enabled his post to generate enough trust amongst his followers, their followers, and so on.
- C) Questa è Storia (raccontata e "rivissuta").
- D) Questa invece è una storia giornalistica su Twitter
- Perry has unfollowed Brand on Twitter. OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS Katy Perry Releases Acoustic Version of 'The One That Got Away' (Audio) Katy Perry Partners With Electronic Arts Game Franchise 'The Sims' Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Divorce From Russell Brand The pop artist made no direct mention of the move on her feed, which included recent tweets about the late Etta James, a birthday greeting to "Teenage Dream" songwriter Bonnie McKee, and a shout-out to fans in Jakarta, Indonesia, where she performed last night.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!