U.S. bobsledder Johnny Quinn trapped in bathroom, breaks door to escape
United States Olympic team bobsledder Johnny Quinn can vouch for the extra security at the Sochi Games -- he got locked in the bathroom in his hotel and had to break through the door in order to escape!
The back story
- Just when it looked as if Quinn's Olympic hopes were in the toilet ...
News travels fast in Sochi
- — USA TODAY (@USATODAY)Sat, Feb 08 2014 05:31:27After U.S. Olympic bobsledder Johnny Quinn got locked in the bathroom, he broke down the door. And then took a photo. http://usat.ly/1nj3jv0
What they're saying about Johnny
- — Teresa Wang (@tballw32)Sat, Feb 08 2014 09:35:07I feel confident in our bobsled chances since we have the Hulk on the team. http://mashable.com/2014/02/08/johnny-quinn-door/#:eyJzIjoidCIsImkiOiJfNXJhbWJ0OWtudW1lNTc3eCJ9 … #SochiProblems
- — Pete Watts (@PeteMWatts)Sat, Feb 08 2014 07:09:35@JohnnyQuinn glad you're out of the toilet, best wishes with the bob. I never realised you were American, let alone a winter sport legend...
- — Ashley Marchi (@biz_marchi)Sat, Feb 08 2014 09:35:01The greatest #Sochi story I've read all week. Thank you for bringing this to my attention @_meganmoran: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/johnny-quinn-usa-bobsled-locked-out-sochi/ …
- Giving Johnny Quinn a bad name?
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.