Super Bowl: Reliving 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh's acting career
Jim Harbaugh is playing the role of little brother Sunday when his 49ers take on the Baltimore Ravens and his big brother John in Super Bowl XLVII Sunday. Fortunately for the 49ers, Harbaugh's career as an actor was forgettable. So we'll provide a reminder.
A Screeching halt
- A familiar Harbaugh theme -- family -- dominated Jim's visit to "Saved By The Bell" in 1996.
Character actor trapped in the body of a coach
- How many of you knew that Harbaugh played with the Cowboys? He was essentially Terry Bradshaw's backup here.
- Even Alex Smith sees the irony in Harbaugh's current commercial role of a man having someone else step in for him.
- After all these years, Harbaugh is able to see the comedic value of his other career
- Proof that Jim Harbaugh has always sought the spotlight?
- Oh, there are even more old classic Harbaugh performances out there
- Jim Harbaugh, professional racing team owner.
- A performance two weeks ago that he's probably not proud of.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!