San Jose Sharks bite back after `Sharknado' jokes
WARNING: The San Jose Sharks don't want to hear your corny jokes about "Sharknado," the cheesy, science-fiction movie about sharks terrorizing Los Angeles during a huge storm. The team's official Twitter account has already claimed a couple of victims, including the worldwide leader of sports.
- ESPN tried to poke a little fun at the San Jose Sharks. Bad move.
- Then the St. Louis Blue tried to get into the act. Again, bad move.
- — San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks)Fri, Jul 12 2013 10:28:21@StLouisBlues We heard it was about a science fiction movie on television, not a playoff game from two years ago.
- — Andy-Rew (@VissAndPinegar)Fri, Jul 12 2013 11:25:10A round of applause for whoever runs the San Jose Sharks twitter account. Bravo. http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2013-07-12/san-jose-sharks-twitter-espn-stl-blues-what-is-sharknado-hashtag …tory/2013…
- — Sean (@SeanPLastName)Fri, Jul 12 2013 11:46:59Okay, @Oliver_Housman, i'll give the Sharks credit for this incredible comeback: http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/july/san-jose-sharks-win-burn-of-the-month.html …13/july/san-…
- — Brad Davis (@Bradley_Davis14)Fri, Jul 12 2013 11:47:49SHARKSSSSSS “@awfulannouncing: The @SanJoseSharks 1,000,000. @espn 0. http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/july/san-jose-sharks-win-burn-of-the-month.html …13/july/san-…”
- — The Royal Half (@theroyalhalf)Fri, Jul 12 2013 10:15:12The San Jose Sharks Twitter Account just proves again that all the good writers live on the West Coast and not in the Midwest.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!