Some feds feel frozen out by OPM status
Federal employees took to Twitter to vent their frustration with the Office of Personnel Management's decision to open on time Monday as snow blanketed the region.
- — Pup Fan (@wantmorepuppies)Mon, Mar 25 2013 03:17:07Maybe if #opm had been less liberal w/status b4, it wouldn't refuse to delay for actual snow now. This is why we can't have nice things.
- — Joe Briggs, Esq. (@JoeBriggsEsq)Mon, Mar 25 2013 04:23:39I know the website says its NOT a Snow Day ( http://1.usa.gov/YsjKiw ) but I foresee a lot of folks not coming in today...
- — Brea Harrison (@breaharrison_)Mon, Mar 25 2013 08:01:33OPM are idiots, overcompensating for previous bad weather false alarm with full "open" status in D.C. today...should be unsched leave/telwk.
- — PGCBlogging (@PGCBlogging)Mon, Mar 25 2013 03:07:44Gov't open in time. NOT employees fault you all blew it last time. Roads NOT ready for travel. http://OPM.gov http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/snow-dismissal-procedures/current-status/#.UVAhSCc0ZVE.twitter …
- — Monica (@Avenew)Mon, Mar 25 2013 05:20:52DC makes no sense. No snow and we shut down, actual snow sticking and we're open! - http://OPM.gov http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/snow-dismissal-procedures/current-status/#.UVBA6Yn-BlI.twitter …
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.