NEWS FROM THE JAZZ WORLD
News from other sources about jazz journalism, jazz in our communities and the business of jazz.
- Experienced radio hands analyze WGBH jazz cuts
- A future for radio? Applicable to jazz?
- Jazz radio endangered
- Steve Schwartz loses jazz radio show; Eric Jackson's on air time cut
- Grassroots DC jazz-scene partnerships triumphs over trends
- The point of a CD is to get people to hear it
- In Oregon, grades 7 and 8 big bands swing like mad
- What if there were only ONE "major label"?
- Hard data on a changing, challenged medium
- Ticketed vs. free festival: Who wins?
- Applicable to music critics' across genres
- New organizing institution for the Portland jazz festival that calls itself " The largest and oldest free jazz festival west of the Mississippi."
- Jazz no more on Los Angeles AM radio
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!