- As noted by Tech Times: "Users will find the new feature particularly helpful given the fact that most broadcasts aren't that exciting for the first 15 to 20 seconds, with the broadcaster waiting for users to join in the broadcast."
- Forbes reported: "As media consumption continues to shift from traditional desktop screens to mobile, marketers must consider how vertical content will fit into their work."
- CEO Jack Dorsey reported "some big updates ahead for both Vine and Periscope," according to The Motley Fool.
- Related: Yahoo reported "Twitter's earnings call takes a weird twist on Periscope."
- Related: VentureBeat adds: Twitter starts holding bi-weekly office hours on Periscope for developers
- ICYMI: Watch the first live Periscope horror movie, if you dare, via The Verge.
- Meanwhile: Twitter is replacing the 'favorite' star with a Periscope-like heart for 'likes,' reported TNW News.