#JetBlue2ORH Contest Chatter
Twitter has been buzzing since a contest was launched early last week asking people to create videos saying why JetBlue should come to Worcester. Here's what some of the chatter has been and how people reacted to JetBlue releasing its own video yesterday.
- — Worcester MA (@TweetWorcester)Wed, Aug 15 2012 11:03:10
- — WorcesterScene (@WorcesterScene)Wed, Aug 15 2012 09:43:26
- — Matt Ward (@webresults)Wed, Aug 15 2012 07:02:21
- — Clinton (@comedy4cast)Wed, Aug 15 2012 04:34:04
- — Worcester Airport (@FlyOrh)Tue, Aug 14 2012 13:20:44If you can not do a 1 minute video for JetBlue contest. That's okay. Just post #JetBlue2ORH how much you want them in Worcester!
- — Chris Condon (@condonchris)Tue, Aug 14 2012 12:13:49this is great and I would think a good sign. “@scottzoback: OK, this is plenty cool of @JetBlue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzqjaqhQJXo&feature=player_embedded# …om/jetblue2ORHjaqhQJXo&feature=player_embedded#! #jetblue2ORH”
- — Greg Gallant (@greggallant)Tue, Aug 14 2012 10:41:57
- — Sue Citro (@suecitro)Sun, Aug 12 2012 17:17:01
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.