Social media reaction to Kate's dress
A closely guarded secret right up until her appearance at the wedding, here's what readers had to say about Kate Middleton's wedding dress choice.
- — IvankaTrump (@IvankaTrump)Fri, Apr 29 2011 03:05:35I love Kate Middleton's dress. The lace, the sleeves, the veil...perfection! She looks absolutely gorgeous! A truly ... tmi.me/9vBGW
- — AmandaFactorOMG (@AmandaFactorOMG)Fri, Apr 29 2011 06:29:46Oh, Pippa TOTALLY upstaged Kate. Pippa's dress was cool and modern. Kate's dress looked like it was made for an old lady. #RoyalWedding
- — TaraBradford (@TaraBradford)Fri, Apr 29 2011 05:06:17@Nina_Frydenberg I think it was very beautiful and classy - elegance typically means classy. Dress suited her style, not someone else's.
- — GlamaMama (@GlamaMama)Fri, Apr 29 2011 03:02:35Kate look stunning.....love the bodice..so full of grace and class and style!! Wowsers!! I'm really getting choked up now! #royalwedding
- — backseatstylers (@backseatstylers)Fri, Apr 29 2011 03:24:32The more I look at Kate's dress, the more I like it. Such beautiful details: gorgeous lace, buttons on sleeves, peplum back... #royalwedding
- — Fabstyleguy (@Fabstyleguy)Fri, Apr 29 2011 05:13:09Saw pictures of Kate's balyhooed dress. For McQueen it was a "safe" design. I don't think Alexander would have approved. @fabmagazine
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.