Australian Curriculum Conference - Toorak College Day 1
Tweets from the Australian Curriculum Conference held at Toorak College 23rd and 24th of August. These tweets are from day one, 23rd of July. Please bear in mind that these tweets are an attempt to express the speaker's intent. Apologies if any tweets misrepresent a speaker's intention.
- — Hamish Curry (@hamishcurry)Sun, Jul 22 2012 15:49:22
- — jennyluca (@jennyluca)Sun, Jul 22 2012 16:10:55Inside the black box - research by Dylan William http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/26/43/40756772.pdfhttp://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/26/43/40756772.pdf …dataoAusCurrTC/40756772.pdfhttp://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/26/43/40756772.pdf # #AusCurrTC
- — Bianca 'Jim' Hewes (@BiancaH80)Sun, Jul 22 2012 16:14:02
- — jennyluca (@jennyluca)Sun, Jul 22 2012 16:16:02Structure - learning areas, general capabilities, cross curriculum priorities. Had to think of the term to use for General Cap #AusCurrTC
- — jennyluca (@jennyluca)Sun, Jul 22 2012 16:17:08Didn't want o use 21st century skills - many capabilities have always been important - many take new forms in our world today #AusCurrTC
- — jennyluca (@jennyluca)Sun, Jul 22 2012 16:27:56Aust curriculum should occupy no more than 80% of a schools time. Should be room for other things too and school priorities #AusCurrTC
- — Erica Altomare (@Erica_Altomare)Sun, Jul 22 2012 16:30:53
- — jennyluca (@jennyluca)Sun, Jul 22 2012 16:36:59Vic will implement first 4 areas next year. NSW will be too #AusCurrTC keep hearing grumblings from nsw it seems though - my thoughts
- — Penny Bentley (@penpln)Sun, Jul 22 2012 16:37:15
- — jennyluca (@jennyluca)Sun, Jul 22 2012 16:41:09Should religious Ed be in the curriculum? Lots of discussions been around this. Civics and cit. could include, but time is issue #AusCurrTC
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.