"This should be an outrage to anyone with a heart"
People across the globe reacted with a mix of outrage and anger about the UCSD student who the DEA "accidentally" left in a cell for five days without food or water.
- U-T San Diego broke the story Monday.
- Other news agencies were quick to follow up.
- The story made international headlines.
- People across social media were angered by the news.
- Change.org started a petition to investigate the DEA for the incident.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!