Event Industry Influencers: #Eventtable Chat Summary
A summary of the April 16 #eventtable Twitter chat. The title of the chat was Event Industry Influencers: Who Are They, Really? (Note: This chat was heavily attended and went very fast. Some tweets were lost. Our apologies.)
Name three people who have influenced your view of meetings/events.
- — Joan Eisenstodt (@JoanEisenstodt)Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:02:353 who have influenced my life: Martin Luther King, Jr., Rosa Parks, and all the Righteous Gentiles during WWII. #eventtable
- — Tahira Endean (@TahiraCreates)Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:04:31
- — Tahira Endean (@TahiraCreates)Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:11:29It would indeed be impossible to include everyone. Plus depending on your interest your influencers will change. #eventtable
- — Joan Eisenstodt (@JoanEisenstodt)Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:25:50
- Why are those people on your lists?
- — Jenise Fryatt (@JeniseFryatt)Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:08:00
- The list that sparked this discussion.
- — Iana Ciatti (@IanaCiatti)Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:43:05
- — Elizabeth Henderson (@ehenderson)Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:45:55
- Maybe it's just me but I think lists are more about excluding than including...not a fan. - @tracibrowne
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.