Social media's best reactions to Lance Armstrong
Social media responds with cynicism and outrage at Lance Armstrong's interview with Oprah Winfrey.
- — David Whitehouse (@d_whitehouse)Fri, Jan 18 2013 08:17:45Lance Armstrong should be applauded for being able to ride a bike so well on drugs. I tried it once. Hit a dog and fell into the canal.
- Scandals are different today: The world reacts with colorful commentary to a TV interview. In this case, the commentators were extremely dubious.
- — Matthew Trexler (@MatthewTrexler)Fri, Jan 18 2013 08:09:07
- — Warwick Rasmussen (@beanbiz)Thu, Jan 17 2013 19:32:17I think Oprah did a solid job on the I/V. You can't blame her that the robot opposite did not compute what it did was wrong. #Armstrong
- — Stewart Weir (@sweirz)Thu, Jan 17 2013 19:17:09
- — David Bond (@DavidBondBBC)Thu, Jan 17 2013 19:03:56Slight contradiction between a man who desperately controlled the narrative but couldn't remember suing a key member of his back room team
- — Brian Timoney (@briantimoney)Thu, Jan 17 2013 18:19:35Lance reminds me most of the unconvincing bit actors playing unconvincing witnesses in the early Law & Order episodes
- — Michael Creed (@Michael_Creed)Thu, Jan 17 2013 19:43:57Manti says he's already talked to Oprah. And it aired last week. And everything is fine. Oh and cat's chase dogs.
- — Z (@Colourdress)Thu, Jan 17 2013 20:38:11Lance Armstrong turned out to be a liar. Good that I bought a pirated version of his book. My money is way more useful to a street hawker.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- TomGreenthumbThat first pic isn't Lance, is it? That looks too much like Ahh-nold!2013-08-14T00:21:10.133Z