2012 Oscars Round-Up
My round-up of some don't miss Oscar fun! Schedules, fashion, hosts, recipes and humor
- Don't want to miss all of the coverage? LA Times has a guide to the shows that will be covering the Academy Awards.
- What is your favorite all time fashion win? Here is Andre Leon Talley's list from Vogue.
- People Magazine's picks from last year.
- Picks of memorable Oscar Dresses from About.com.
- Stylebistro picks the best Oscar dresses of the past decade.
- Here is a fun (and true!) article by Sharon Greenthal on the most predictably entertaining things about the Oscars.
- Here is a link to Roger Ebert's Guide to Watching the Oscar Films on Gowatchit. Included are Roger's reviews of the nominated films and you can also start a movie queue on Gowatchit. I still need to see Hugo! I love the idea of having all of Ebert's reviews in one easy accessible place.
- Here is the official site for the 83rd Academy Awards for a list of all the nominees.
- Whether you are home with your family, or hosting a fabulous Oscar soiree. Here are some awesome sounding food and drink ideas for Oscar night. I think I need to get to Whole Foods and buy some bacon jam stat!
- What is the Oscars without a little controversy? This year the host kerfuffle and Sacha Baron Cohen. Personally, I'm excited to see my favorite Billy Crystal back. My vote next year is Neil Patrick Harris.
- Speaking of my man Billy Crystal--he pioneered bluescreening himself directly into the films as part of the Oscars. Here is the trailer for this year's and a montage of his best hosting moments. "I am SO not Spartacus!"
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.