Obama's War on Coal: True or False?
A selection of comments by voters, politicians and others responding to the Romney campaign's allegation that Pres. Obama is waging a "war on coal." Analysts say the reason for the decline of coal is complicated and nuanced and can't be reduced to simple sound bites: http://ow.ly/evrTa
- — annie gearing (@GearingAnnie)Mon, Oct 08 2012 17:08:38My commute from work is 30 miles to/from Washington pa. The only signs I see are multiplying "fire Obama stop the war on coal" or "Romney!"
- — Henry Graebe (@HenryGraebe)Mon, Oct 15 2012 11:36:11@SherrodBrown said in today's #OHdebate there is no #WarOnCoal. Coal miners in Ohio beg to differ. #OHsen http://www.heraldstaronline.com/page/content.detail/id/578941/Coal-miners-ask-Obama-to-stop--absolute-lies-.html?nav=5010#.UHxWkFJlH3Q.twitter …ronline.com/page/content.detail/id/578941/Coal-miners-ask-Obama-to-stop--absolute-lies-.html?nav=5010#.UHxWkFJlH3Q.twitter
- — Christopher Weber (@cwjournalist)Thu, Oct 11 2012 06:11:39RT @scribeguy: Study shows the so-called "war on coal" is really about cheap natural gas making coal less economically competitive: http://bit.ly/VU340f
- — Kenwardjr (@Kenwardjr)Mon, Oct 15 2012 06:44:03If President Obama was carrying out a "war on coal," wouldn't he have finalized this coal-ash rule already? http://tinyurl.com/99gexv6 9gexv6
- — Daily Climate (@TheDailyClimate)Mon, Oct 15 2012 08:52:13
- — Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders)Mon, Oct 15 2012 03:52:14The oil, coal and gas industries along with their allies like Mitt Romney are waging war against sustainable energy: http://grist.org/politics/mitt-romneys-winners-and-losers/ …itics/mitt-romneys-winners-and-losers/
- — Americas Coalfighter (@coalfighter)Mon, Oct 15 2012 22:24:12
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.