ICO Data Protection Officer Conference 2012
Delegates heard from Francis Maude MP, Tim Kelsey (Cabinet Office), John Morrison (Sapphire) and the ICO's David Smith. Workshops followed, including sessions on cloud computing, data sharing, Binding Corporate Rules and reporting breaches.
- The conference was opened by chairperson Graham Smith, Deputy Information Commissioner and Director of Freedom of Information at the ICO.
- Next up was David Smith, Deputy Information Commissioner and Director of Data Protection at the ICO. Here's David summarising his talk on the future of data protection in Europe.
- David covered a number of topics which some of you commented on...
- — Rowenna Fielding (@InfosecGeekLady)Tue, Mar 06 2012 02:27:10#dpoc2012 Cookie compliance - regulator focus will be on privacy-infringing cookies, functionality and performance cookies not a priority
- The keynote speech was given by Rt Hon Francis Maude MP. Here he is summarising his talk on the transparency agenda...
- — Cabinet Office (@cabinetofficeuk)Tue, Mar 06 2012 07:10:44
- — Brendan Montague (@BrendanMontague)Tue, Mar 06 2012 03:00:23
- Tim Kelsey, Executive Director of Transparency and Open Data for the UK government, spoke about the open data policy.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.