Challenges of Instagram's "Popular" & Twitter's "Discover"
Via Twitter, I asked whether people use Instagram's "Popular" or Twitter's "Discover" tabs to find new content. Wasn't expecting to publish results but a few people asked, so here you go:
- — Garrett Gee (@garrettgee)Sun, Apr 29 2012 17:06:53@hunterwalk twitter: no. IG, yes...I've had positive experiences finding cool celebs and brands to follow that I wouldn't have otherwise.
- — Steven Loi (@StevenLoi)Sun, Apr 29 2012 13:53:19
- — J.J. Colao (@JJColao)Sun, Apr 29 2012 15:57:29@hunterwalk Discover on Twitter seems like stuff that didn't make Huffpo cut. Never click on it. Instagram 'popular' much more interesting.
- — Abhimanyu Chirimar (@abhic)Sun, Apr 29 2012 15:21:50
- — Adam Besvinick (@Besvinick)Sun, Apr 29 2012 13:38:07@hunterwalk click 'popular' ~10% of time to see "best quality" pics; click 'discover' to see if content has improved/become more customized
- — Tim O'Neil (@tim_oneil)Sun, Apr 29 2012 13:57:36
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.