Day 1 General Sessions at Hadoop Summit
Hadoop Summit San Jose 2013 is here. Kicking off with keynotes from Merv Adrian of Gartner, Shaun Connolly of Hortonworks, Scott Gnau of Teradata, Bruno Fernandez-Ruiz of Yahoo! and Eric Baldeschweiler of Hortonworks.
- Catch the recorded sessions here: http://hadoopsummit.org/san-jose/keynote-day1/ …
- — Paige Roberts (@RobertsPaige)Wed, Jun 26 2013 08:29:28#HadoopSummit is pretty packed this year. Ran into some familiar folks that I'd never met f-to-f. Always nice to put faces to names.
- Rob Bearden, CEO, Hortonworks
- Merv Adrian, Research VP, Gartner
- — Hadoop Summit (@hadoopsummit)Wed, Jun 26 2013 09:03:04
- — Michelle Ufford (@sqlfool)Wed, Jun 26 2013 09:07:24Big Data: "High-volume, velocity & variety information assets that demand cost-effective, innovative forms of info processing" #HadoopSummit
- — Scott Kahler (@boogabee)Wed, Jun 26 2013 09:42:4215x machine data by 2020. 40 zetabytes of data will exist - this massive growth is where the next gen platforms are needed #hadoopsummit
- — George Trujillo Jr (@GeorgeTrujillo)Wed, Jun 26 2013 09:12:47
- — Hortonworks (@hortonworks)Wed, Jun 26 2013 09:33:31
- Shaun Connolly, VP, Hortonworks
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.