Tweets from Oracle Analyst Days
April 23rd and 24th 2013
- — R Ray Wang (@rwang0)Tue, Apr 17 2012 14:21:46
- — Oracle E-Business (@Oracle_EBS)Fri, Apr 19 2013 06:30:15
- — Alan Lepofsky (@alanlepo)Tue, Apr 23 2013 07:02:19
- — Alan Lepofsky (@alanlepo)Tue, Apr 23 2013 07:41:37Oracle certainly knows how to fill a room. It's great to see so many key industry analysts here at #oracle_ar. Smart room!
- — Merv Adrian (@merv)Tue, Apr 23 2013 08:00:49#Oracle_AR session room filling - great to see colleagues and competitors getting along so well. Just like Oracle does with its ecosystem.
- — Mark Smith (@marksmithvr)Tue, Apr 23 2013 08:36:42A busy day, get ready, Oracle Analyst World covering latest in software & technology! Theme is Simplify IT, Power Innovation! #Oracle_AR
- — James Maguire (@JamesMaguire)Tue, Apr 23 2013 08:39:16
- — Mark Smith (@marksmithvr)Tue, Apr 23 2013 08:39:55
- — Chuck Schaeffer (@cschaeffer)Tue, Apr 23 2013 08:39:58Attending Oracle Influencer Relations kick-off. Top 6 discussions - engineered systems, cloud, social, mobile, CX & Big Data #Oracle_AR
- — Michael Krigsman (@mkrigsman)Tue, Apr 23 2013 08:40:06#oracle_ar Larry Ellison: "With cloud computing, computing adopts the utility model. A new generation of computing."
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.