Activists in a lobster boat attempt blockade of coal delivery to Somerset power plant
- Here is a series of Tweets, websites and photos documenting and commenting on the action.
- — Rory Schuler (@RorySchuler)Wed, May 15 2013 11:06:24#coalisstupid "Word of their action has spread to The Nation and Common Dreams." No word from the scene on potential charges, response
- — Adam Greenberg (@Pragmactivist99)Wed, May 15 2013 06:27:10
- — Guerillahaiku (@guerillahaiku)Wed, May 15 2013 08:11:41Anyone in the area who can go do some media support for activists blockading Brayton Point coal plant? Who's around? #coalisstupid
- — Miles Grant (@MilesGrant)Wed, May 15 2013 08:19:16
- — Lindsey Mysse (@lindseymysse)Wed, May 15 2013 11:01:35http://www.thenation.com/blog/174343/henry-david-t-blocks-coal-tanker-brayton-point …343/he… . Of course, it was a lobster boat. Because Bocoalisstupidsstupid
- — Coal Free Mass (@CoalFreeMass)Wed, May 15 2013 10:53:13Interesting take on today's events. MT @wenstephenson: Activists Block Coal Tanker at Brayton Point http://www.thenation.com/blog/174343/henry-david-t-blocks-coal-tanker-brayton-point …34coalisstupidsstupid
- — Carly Carioli (@carlycarioli)Wed, May 15 2013 10:34:01Massachusetts protesters used a lobster boat to block a coal tanker this morning, unfurled #CoalIsStupid" banner: http://www.thenation.com/blog/174343/henry-david-t-blocks-coal-tanker-brayton-point# …343/he…
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.