Thaddeus Stevens Owns Twitter
People go to the movies to see "Lincoln" and come away talking about Thaddeus Stevens. Some samples from Twitter...
- — Elizabeth Rice (@Liz_Rice)Sat, Nov 24 2012 12:37:11@AllisonC824 I really liked it. Tommy Lee Jones as Thaddeus Stevens was brilliant. If only I were witty enough to craft barbs like he did.
- — Elvira Razzano (@rebel__diamond)Sat, Nov 24 2012 11:50:18I'm not sure how accurate this representation of Thaddeus Stevens is, but this guy is prettt much my hero. What a badass. #Lincoln
- — Stacey E. Singleton (@staceyNYCDC)Sat, Nov 24 2012 05:53:46I'd pay to see a Thaddeus Stevens like smackdown on CSpan today. Lord knows several Congressmen/women have earned it. #uppers
- — Matthew Caplan (@TheMayorOfPitt)Fri, Nov 23 2012 22:17:23
- — Marcus Leshock (@marcusleshock)Fri, Nov 23 2012 20:12:44
- — Edward Washington (@KwameX)Fri, Nov 23 2012 20:13:38I did enjoy Thaddeus Stevens insulting Congressmen without using a single curse word. I must master this colorful use of English.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.