Your posts about Miley Cyrus at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards!
- Here's that "Oh My!"-ley Cyrus performance from the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday: The money scene begins when Robin Thicke comes on stage around 3:05 ... and I'd rate it NSFW.
- Could the "Blurred Lines" rendition really have been THAT bad? I wondered (I don't have cable). Short answer: Yes.
- This reaction shot from the VMAs of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's family was wildly retweeted -- it seemed to speak for all viewers so eloquently. Too bad they weren't actually reacting to Miley.
- What's actually before the Smith clan is Lady Gaga's opening performance of "Applause," according to HuffPo Celebrity. (And Gaga's number was predictably gaga, from what I see here ... and hear: I do love her big voice!)
- Here's a selection of reactions in and around central Indiana to the infamous Miley sequence.
- Speaking of stories being pushed out, did you catch "Saturday Night Live"'s Vanessa Bayer doing her Miley Cyrus impersonation in the intro? Bayer has A LOT more material to work with now!
- And I was excited to see Bayer's co-presenter, Shailene Woodley! The actress used the VMAs to debut the first trailer for one of her upcoming films, the sci-fi thriller "Divergent." Like another of her 2013 projects, 'The Fault In Our Stars," this one also is an adaptation of a best-selling novel.
- Have you seen a great reaction to the Miley Cyrus performance? Leave a comment!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.