Our stories, well-wishes on The Star's #110years!
We're tweeting our pride and warm memories of our share of the Indianapolis Star's 110 years since its first edition was published June 6, 1903. Take a look!
- — Indianapolis Star (@indystar)Thu, Jun 06 2013 05:00:03
- — Barbara Berggoetz (@barbberg)Thu, Jun 06 2013 11:17:46
- — Mark Alesia (@markalesia)Thu, Jun 06 2013 10:30:39
- — Robert King (@RbtKing)Thu, Jun 06 2013 10:38:21A no-nonsense lead in the Star: "Space Center, Houston -- Man landed and walked on the moon yesterday -- Sunday, July 20, 1969." #110years
- — Mary Beth Schneider (@marybschneider)Thu, Jun 06 2013 10:36:39
- — Amanda Kingsbury (@akingsbury)Thu, Jun 06 2013 08:33:14
- — Carrie Ritchie (@CarrieRitchie)Thu, Jun 06 2013 08:45:48
- — John Russell (@JohnRussell99)Thu, Jun 06 2013 08:31:31Another fun memory of working at Star: When Wall Street Journal quoted my stories 3x in one week on Duke Energy scandal. #110years
- — Neal Taflinger (@NealTaflinger)Thu, Jun 06 2013 08:29:38
- — DanMcFeely (@DanMcFeely)Thu, Jun 06 2013 08:19:21Wait ... you mean @NatJNewell sews boxer shorts on the side? This and other cool things are on the video. http://www.indystar.com/article/20130606/NEWS/306060012/Indianapolis-Star-celebrates-its-110th-birthday-today …01110years0years
- — John Russell (@JohnRussell99)Thu, Jun 06 2013 08:07:07My fave Star memory: getting stood up for lunchtime job interview. Editor felt so bad he rushed to restaurant & offered me a beer. #110years
- — George McLaren (@Geo10136)Thu, Jun 06 2013 08:07:24
- — Bill McCleery (@BillMcCleery01)Thu, Jun 06 2013 07:43:59Today The Star turns 110! A memory here: interviewing presidential candidate Pat Buchanan in 1996 in a little first-floor room. #110years
- — Jeff Herman (@HermanJeff)Thu, Jun 06 2013 08:47:39News can be fun. Hoosiers named Bill Clinton. Godiva unable to sell liqueur-filled candy. Crest tests at IUPUI. My small part of #110years
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.