Indiana reacts to Supreme Court gay-marriage rulings
The U.S. Supreme Court issued two landmark rulings today: It struck down a federal provision denying benefits to legally married gay couples; and it cleared the way for same-sex unions in California -- but avoided ruling on gay marriage. Here's a summary of your posts + reactions!
- — Tina Swarens (@TinaSwarens)Wed, Jun 26 2013 07:52:23
- — Kenetha J. Stanton (@kenethastanton)Wed, Jun 26 2013 07:54:05Celebrating today! DOMA and Prop 8 both struck down by SCOTUS! Another big step toward equality for all of us.
- — Imani Wisdom (@Imani_Wisdom)Wed, Jun 26 2013 08:23:39
- — Talbott Street (@TalbottStreet)Wed, Jun 26 2013 07:47:05DOMA ruled unconstitutional!! Way to go Supreme Court! Let's go all the way with Prop 8 now. Equality for everyone!!
- — Indy Pride, Inc. (@indypride)Wed, Jun 26 2013 07:42:59Prop 8 has been dismissed by the Supreme Court. It's a bit more complicated to explain, but essentially,... http://fb.me/103njGMGR
- — Monica Boyer (@MonicaBoyer2303)Wed, Jun 26 2013 07:40:03No court decision, no king, or law of any land will change where we stand on sin. No law will change God's word. #asformeandmyhouse
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.