Cat bearding: The newest feline Internet fad!
Have you tried a #catbearding photo with your favorite feline? Tag it with @heycori on Twitter or #heycori on Instagram, and I'll add it to my roundup!
- Update, Friday May 24: Here's one reader's attempt!
- From Thursday, May 23:
- My interest was piqued by The Star's Wine Dude, Bob Scheer.
- I wondered if he meant cat BREADing ...
- ... but Scheer quickly set me straight!
- Before the curiosity killed me, I was down the Internet rabbit (or is that cat?) hole known as Google to check out this latest thing!
- Turns out a lot of other people were also hearing the buzz, too!
- I gave cat bearding a try with my own kitties ...
- I snapped my iPhone shutter just by a whisker before Elvis twisted free of my grip. It's harder than you think!Turns out I'm not the only cat person having trouble getting cooperation!
- A gentle but firm hand beneath the chin seems to do the trick - and stroking the cat's chin can't hurt in getting cooperation, either.