Ten Profiles at 10
A collection of 10 stem careers profiles (and other careers bits) chosen by Henry from @dotrythisathome while he took over the FutureMorph twitter account.
- — Future Morph (@Future_Morph)Mon, Jun 03 2013 01:50:13
- — Future Morph (@Future_Morph)Mon, Jun 03 2013 02:00:53First up is Chris the computer games designer http://www.physics.org/careerprofile.asp?ProfileId=34 …/c10ProfilesAt10sp?ProfileId=34 #10ProfilesAt10
- — Henry, physics.org (@DoTryThisAtHome)Tue, Jun 04 2013 02:02:03
- — Future Morph (@Future_Morph)Tue, Jun 04 2013 14:03:07
- — Future Morph (@Future_Morph)Thu, Jun 06 2013 02:02:24
- — Future Morph (@Future_Morph)Thu, Jun 06 2013 14:03:39
- Here's some general advice on choosing the right A-levels ...
- — Future Morph (@Future_Morph)Wed, Jun 05 2013 06:03:35A great blog post on choosing A-levels http://wordpress.mrreid.org/2011/02/06/choosing-the-right-a-levels/ …d.org/2011/02/06/choosing-the-right-a-levels/
- ... and some advice on personal statements
- — Future Morph (@Future_Morph)Thu, Jun 06 2013 06:03:39Definitely one to bookmark. Advice on personal statements http://wordpress.mrreid.org/2010/09/20/advice-on-personal-statements-for-students-applying-to-study-physics/ …d.org/2010/09/20/advice-on-personal-statements-for-students-applying-to-study-physics/
- And some bits about show-casing real scientists
- — Future Morph (@Future_Morph)Fri, Jun 07 2013 06:03:46Ever wondered what it's like to be a scientist. Here's a great insight into their lives http://realscientists.wordpress.com/ wordpress.com/
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.