Anarchists in the Boardroom: The 1st 500 copies! [#morelikepeople]
At the end of September, I self-published Anarchists in the Boardroom with the help of a whole bunch of amazing people. Now the first 500 copies are gone. Here are some interesting Tweets that people have shared during the first print run of the book...
- My favourite thing since the book came out, has been seeing which bits resonate, which bits inspire new thinking, which bits make people think of something else... here are a few examples of that:
- — Gemma Finnegan (@Gemma_Finnegan)Mon, Oct 21 2013 17:28:01Social media at its best can align deeply interrelated principles of humanity, autonomy and complexity #morelikepeople
- — Tasha Hester (@tashahester)Mon, Oct 21 2013 08:04:45
- — Ms C (@oxfordbloo)Mon, Oct 21 2013 13:14:53
- — Lorna Prescott (@dosticen)Sat, Dec 28 2013 15:37:58Fab! @BuildingBlocksT is helping others learn about making their org #morelikepeople http://volunteeringcounts.org.uk/2013/12/16/empowering-leadership-a-two-day-workshop-in-netherton/ … @hackofalltrades via @DudleyVols
- — julian dobson (@juliandobson)Sun, Oct 13 2013 17:23:04Liking this nugget from @hackofalltrades - "Stay flexible, don’t expect to end up where you think, & respect context and relationships."
- — Gemma Finnegan (@Gemma_Finnegan)Sat, Jan 25 2014 15:24:58
- — Imandeep Kaur (@ImmyKaur)Sat, Nov 09 2013 06:55:36
- — ★Pauline Roche★ (@paulineroche)Thu, Feb 13 2014 14:13:15
- — Damon van der Linde (@DamonVDL)Wed, Oct 16 2013 20:07:02
- — Gemma Finnegan (@Gemma_Finnegan)Sat, Jan 25 2014 13:15:24'Disasters can occur when complex problems are managed/measured as if they are merely complicated or even simple'. Zimmerman #morelikepeople
- — Paul Barasi (@PaulBarasi)Thu, Oct 03 2013 17:42:23