Vodafone UK Business Account Scandal
My Vodafone business account mobile phone was stolen on the 1st of November it's now the 28th. I still have no phone. Vodafone business accounts have lied to me, ignored me, fobbed me off and basically been utter rubbish. Looking at the tweets below they've clearly been busy dealing with issues.
- UPDATE - I've recently concluded this story with a post here: Vodafone Business Scandal - Conclusion
- — impactfivenetwork (@impact_five)Thu, Nov 29 2012 06:34:19A lesson in how not to treat customer - Vodafone UK Business Account Scandal - Part 1? http://www.omnlondon.com/vodafone-uk-business-account-scandal/ ….com/vOMNLDNe-GusQuadnevodafailnt-scandal/ via @omnldn @gusquad #vodafail
Remember that all these tweets are over the space of ONE DAY... go Vodafone! Sterling job.
- — Dom Hodgson (@Thehodge)Wed, Nov 28 2012 05:32:41
- — Ben Weaver (@BennyW1980)Wed, Nov 28 2012 05:22:43@VodafoneUK Still working out why I had to speak with 4 people for 30 minutes to canx an online order. Now deciding whether to canx mine
- — Chris Stanier (@ChrisStanier)Tue, Nov 27 2012 07:54:40@VodafoneUK there seems to be a problem with signal in the GL55 area. My son reports he can't get any VF signal what's happened?
- — Helen Kelly (@helenmelons)Wed, Nov 28 2012 05:57:08right currently on hold with @VodafoneUK since they've over charged by £300 in last year. Lets see how quickly I get it back shall we????
- — Phil Boddy (@Doddsy0723)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:41:34@VodafoneUK Unlikely...Expected my new phone today, Vodafone muck up TWICE and now waiting until tomorrow. It's incompetent&I've lost faith.
- — Adam Strange (@AdamStrange1)Wed, Nov 28 2012 05:09:09@VodafoneUK I've had my account since August and twice asked for my billing date to be changed and it still hasn't. Vodafone are useless!!
- — Nigel T (@Nigeishere)Tue, Nov 27 2012 07:52:06
- — Robert Mansfield (@mansfieldbitter)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:43:21@VodafoneUK RE:WRT135 This is why I want to leave. Everyone else, this is why you shouldn't join! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tLotkr6BqeGkI8BxetGpmqEyN23UdYMdvcz9k_o2wi4/edit …om/document/d/1tLotkr6BqeGkI8BxetGpmqEyN23UdYMdvcz9k_o2wi4/edit
- — Danny Coulton (@Dannycoulton)Wed, Nov 28 2012 04:47:42@VodafoneUK - Yes, reported 26/10. Although I guarantee there's been issues for much longer.No timescale for a resolution. Absolute rubbish.
- — Frank Chi (@TassAcf)Tue, Nov 27 2012 07:16:26
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.