Higgs Boson: The best jokes on Twitter
Sicence bloggers and commentators add their quips on the news Cern scientists have discovered the subatomic particle
- — Martin Robbins (@mjrobbins)Wed, Jul 04 2012 01:37:19A Higgs Boson walks into a bar and asks everyone to take part in an act of penitence. "What are you doing?" asks the barman. "Giving mass."
- — Richard Hulse (@RichardHulse)Tue, Jul 03 2012 23:05:08A Higgs-Boson walks into a bar. The bartender says "You know, there were some guys in here looking for you." #higgsjokes
- — miller skipworth (@MillerSkipworth)Wed, Jul 04 2012 04:06:13
- — Wild Weekend (@wildweekend)Wed, Jul 04 2012 06:09:37
- — Elizabeth Skrzypiec (@LizzySkrzypiec)Wed, Jul 04 2012 06:00:59
- — Elizabeth Skrzypiec (@LizzySkrzypiec)Wed, Jul 04 2012 05:37:57
- — Gayla Wright (@GaylaWright)Wed, Jul 04 2012 06:49:04
- — Pseudo Truth (@Pseudo_Truth)Wed, Jul 04 2012 04:30:44
- Here are some of our readers' jokes in comments:
I'm going for some boson treatment today, they said my bosons field was out of balance. Some meditative humming and a bath in strong coloured light has been prescribed. That should realign my bosonsThePaladin
A top quark and a Higgs had a public break up on the weekend. The quark stormed off, complaining that the Higgs kept telling it how heavy it was and had nothing else to say.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 5 already did!