The Veronica Mars Kickstarter Campaign
Mostly a reflection of the reactions of television critics and scholars, and while there was much rejoicing, some did issue cautions about the long-term implications of a fan-funded but studio owned film.
- — Faye Woods (@FayebellineW)Wed, Mar 13 2013 12:31:57
- — AJ Christian (@aymarjchristian)Wed, Mar 13 2013 12:25:39
- — James Hibberd (@James_Hibberd)Wed, Mar 13 2013 12:20:17If 'Veronica Mars' can raise $1 mil in a day, surely we can bang out funding for a #Firefly movie in a month tops
- — Brian Duffield (@BrianDuffield)Wed, Mar 13 2013 11:21:49@TVMoJoe I'm the agencies are going crazy right now figuring that out. And either way, VM is going to have a VOD component so-
- — Daniel Walters (@danieltwalters)Wed, Mar 13 2013 11:18:34Why, exactly would the notion of Veronica Mars working for the FBI be appealing? Let's get rid of the thing that made it unique, apparently!
- — Brian Duffield (@BrianDuffield)Wed, Mar 13 2013 11:16:02Again guys. Warner Brothers is LITERALLY getting a free movie, where they (and the talent) get 100% of the profits.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.