Artificial Intelligence Module 1
Example of a Self-Mapped Learning Pathway
- 1. Read chapter one from the textbook
- Mar 28, 2017 2:01 PM CDT | I decided to write a review of the textbook on GoodReads so that others can see what I thought of it: (not really my review, but an example of what could serve as an artifact).
- 2. Read the Wikipedia article on Artificial Intelligence to learn about recent developments.
- Mar 28, 2017 2:06 PM CDT | Completed reading the article and decided to also gloss through the Glossary of Artificial Intelligence link and read the Machine Learning link.
- 3. Check Google News on AI for recent news stories.
- Mar 28, 2017 2:08 PM CDT | Read A New Direction for Artificial Intelligence and Treasury Secretary Says He's Not Concerned About Artificial Intelligence Taking Jobs
- 4. Read this blog post I found on AI and comment
- Mar 28, 2017 2:29 PM CDT | Read the blog, and left a comment (not really, since there are no comments, but if I did I could paste it here or even link directly to it if the blog site allows).
- 5. Tweet my thoughts on AI
- Mar 28, 2017 2:18 PM CDT | Decided against tweeting yet, but found this interesting podcast about Watson AI that I decided to listen to instead.