State of the Union 2013
President Barack Obama delivered his fourth State of the Union address Tuesday night, laying out the policy to put in place the sweeping vision he outlined at his inauguration.
- The president spent most of the day polishing off tonight's speech.
- The GOP and other Obama opponents made it clear early on they weren't going to like what they heard.
- — Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter)Mon, Feb 11 2013 14:20:54Rubio to respond to SOTU address in 2 languages. Obama will deliver it in only one language, but speak out of both sides of his mouth.
- — Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:21:40We have $46 trillion in fed spending from Obama's FY13 Budget through 2022. That's not "responsible" or "balanced" #sotUGottaBKiddingMe
- — RepKevinCramer (@RepKevinCramer)Tue, Feb 12 2013 18:02:09From 2009 to 2013, 8.5 million people have lost their job and gas prices have gone up by $1.71. How will POTUS address this tonight? #SOTU
- Then came the lighter side of Twitter...
- — William Bettes (@WilliamBettes)Tue, Feb 12 2013 17:42:13#SOTU "My policies are *Wayne's world! Party time! Excellent!* but there are those on the other side who *price is right losing horn*
- — Matt Goldich (@MattGoldich)Tue, Feb 12 2013 17:59:01Ted Nugent attends State of the Union as Rep. Stockman's plus one. He gets 2 drink tickets but he has to kill his own food.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.