Joe Biden vocalizes his support of gay marriage
The Vice President told "Meet the Press" that he is "absolutely comfortable" with same-sex marriage. What do you think of his comments?
- — David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod)Sun, May 06 2012 06:34:27
- — Michael Loconsole (@drloconsole)Sun, May 06 2012 10:17:45
- — tHEjEWgRO (@TheJewgro)Sun, May 06 2012 11:28:08
- — Alexander Laska (@AlexanderLaska)Sun, May 06 2012 11:14:51
- — Matthew Hickson (@matthewdhickson)Sun, May 06 2012 11:32:50The conversation around Biden's supposed endorsement of gay marriage is a perfect example of how cowardly democrats have been on this issue!
- — Trevor W. Baratko (@writewinewomen)Sun, May 06 2012 11:39:32Biden's "comfortable" with #gay marriage? Awesome. So is damn near every American under the age of 30.
- — Peter Paige (@ThePeterPaige)Sun, May 06 2012 10:36:51VP Biden says he's comfortable with same-sex marriage. I should be excited, but it just reminds me what Obama HASN'T said. #politics.
- — Luke Burke (@lukemburke)Sun, May 06 2012 12:14:40I love that Biden says he's "comfortable" with gay marriage and Dems cream themselves. Meanwhile, Cheney is pro and lobbied for it in Marlnd
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.