A sampling of positive reactions to Romantimatic, an iOS app designed to remind you to text your sweetheart.
- — Andy Baio (@waxpancake)Tue, Jan 21 2014 16:28:30
- — Andrea Koval (@DreKoval)Tue, Jan 21 2014 16:56:07People ask me how I can be such a busy person And such a great girlfriend-its just that Ive been using http://romantimatic.com before anyone.
- — Michael Solis (@morphorod)Thu, Jan 23 2014 03:45:31Kind of a silly app but probably helpful for some. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/romantimatic/id788459192?mt=8 … Yes, I'll probably buy it.
- — Michael Pusateri (@Cruftbox)Thu, Jan 23 2014 15:34:56For those of you that are busy and perhaps forgetful, may I suggest http://romantimatic.com/ - a little corny, but good fun.
- — Anil Dash (@anildash)Thu, Jan 23 2014 17:00:07
- — Giuseppe Tiravanti (@Tiravanti)Fri, Jan 24 2014 09:04:50
- — Richard J. Smith (@WBNT_Rich)Fri, Jan 24 2014 12:29:27DOWNLOAD THIS APP! - If you're not very good at being romantic, there's a new app that can help. Romantimatic is... http://fb.me/VwxLcsQo
- — Adam Howell (@ahow)Fri, Jan 24 2014 14:29:03Romantimatic is one of those “why didn't I f#%$ng think of that?!” apps. Anyone in a relationship gets it right away https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/romantimatic/id788459192 …
- — Country 93.5 (@country935fm)Fri, Jan 24 2014 16:54:09Valentines Day is just around the corner, and - If you're not very good at being romantic, there's a new app... http://fb.me/2eV3B1j4B