A sampling of negative reactions to Romantimatic, an iOS app designed to remind you to text your sweetheart.
- — Joshua Topolsky (@joshuatopolsky)Fri, Jan 24 2014 05:52:25Because what's more romantic than having to be REMINDED to tell someone you love them! http://feedly.com/e/0ylsvUHo
- — Shaun Inman (@shauninman)Fri, Jan 24 2014 03:31:57This is a joke right? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/romantimatic/id788459192?mt=8&ou=4 … It's an in-app purchase for your love life. You're not remembering if you have to reminded.
- — Jarred Bishop (@jarred)Wed, Jan 22 2014 20:05:42This type of thing makes me feel ill. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/romantimatic/id788459192?mt=8&ou=4 … — an app that reminds you to be romantic. With templates for when you're busy.
- — Kevin Harber (@kevharb)Thu, Jan 23 2014 22:51:37Romantic reminder app prods you to send an "I'm thinking of you" message to your beloved. http://kottke.org/14/01/romantimatic … How sincere. Robomance.
- — Aegir Hallmundur (@aegirthor)Thu, Jan 23 2014 22:54:09WTF? Who forgets to do that? Who are these cold people? I think this is the primary function of my phone. http://kottke.org/14/01/romantimatic …