Getty Museum Super Bowl 2012
Super Bowl 2012 as recounted by the J. Paul Getty Museum and other art #superbowl fans on Twitter, February 5, 2012.
- — J. Paul Getty Museum (@GettyMuseum)Sun, Feb 05 2012 15:50:51
- Lidded Bowl, Mennecy Porcelain Manufactory, French, Mennecy, about 1735. Soft-paste porcelain, polychrome enamel decoration
- — J. Paul Getty Museum (@GettyMuseum)Sun, Feb 05 2012 16:18:45
- Wine Cup with Eyes, attributed to the Phineus Painter, Greek, Rhegion, South Italy, about 520 B.C. Terracotta
- — Lenika Cruz (@HappyLenika)Sun, Feb 05 2012 16:31:54
- Agate Glass Bowl, Unknown, Roman, possibly Eastern Mediterranean, about 75 B.C. - 100 A.D. Mosaic glass
- — Gail M. (@GailNCalifornia)Sun, Feb 05 2012 16:58:06
- — Londyn Victoria (@BlueLondynSkies)Sun, Feb 05 2012 17:00:04
- Halftime Performance by Madonna
- Madonna of the Burning Bush, Georges Trubert, French, Provence, about 1480 - 1490. Tempera colors, gold leaf, and gold paint on parchment
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.