Bono Visits Georgetown to Discuss Global Social Enterprise
Musician and activist Bono delivered a keynote address at Georgetown University on social enterprise and the power of social movements to create change on Monday, November 12, at the university's Gaston Hall. He was introduced by Bank of America Chief Executive Officer Brian Moynihan.
- — Gianni Garibaldi (@giannigaribaldi)Mon, Nov 12 2012 21:23:35
- — Vivian (@NilssonvIperen)Mon, Nov 12 2012 16:17:26I'm impressed by the students questions like Vivian's...and for not getting starstruck (something I probably would have been). #BonoatGU
- — The Tombs (@The_Tombs)Tue, Nov 13 2012 08:11:24Luv it!#BonoatGU @ONECampaign @GSEI_Georgetown talks abt @The_Tombs arnd 16:30 http://www.georgetown.edu/webcast/bono-social-enterprise.html …n.edu/webcast/bono-social-enterprise.html
- — Georgetown McDonough (@msbgu)Mon, Nov 12 2012 15:55:21Technology doesn't fix things by itself, it needs a human element. Need not only phones in the hand, but boots on the ground. #BonoatGU
- — Reena Aggarwal (@ProfAggarwal)Mon, Nov 12 2012 19:45:35
- — Kristi York Wooten (@kristiwooten)Mon, Nov 12 2012 15:51:25
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.