Despite a week of bad news for the city's tram project, some locals still want it to go ahead
- — GdnEdinburgh (@GdnEdinburgh)Wed, May 18 2011 05:56:36I'm keen to hear from people and business owners who support the trams, no matter the cost. Please reply with your thoughts!
- — ChristieMcMo (@ChristieMcMo)Wed, May 18 2011 06:01:25@GdnEdinburgh really is there ANYONE!!!??? I struggle to find a reason its benefitting Edinburgh, its not even providing a route busses dont
- — melimelophoto (@melimelophoto)Wed, May 18 2011 07:21:47@GdnEdinburgh I'm for the trams! I found it efficient when living in Lyon France. It's environmentally friendly and help reduce congestion.
- — family_davidi (@family_davidi)Wed, May 18 2011 06:13:24
- — family_davidi (@family_davidi)Wed, May 18 2011 07:59:33
- — kim_harding (@kim_harding)Wed, May 18 2011 08:33:42
- — INSCAPEJOINERY (@INSCAPEJOINERY)Wed, May 18 2011 08:38:51
- — INSCAPEJOINERY (@INSCAPEJOINERY)Wed, May 18 2011 08:40:04
- — shuggeemonsta (@shuggeemonsta)Wed, May 18 2011 08:40:57@GdnEdinburgh I fully support the trams. Grew up in Sheffield when that city was a building site. Couldn't do without them now...
- — hamiltonweb (@hamiltonweb)Thu, May 19 2011 23:17:27
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.