#Whymigrate? Exploring migration through twitter
Where do people migrate? Across borders or within countries? Why do people move for jobs, for education? We used twitter to find out.
- — John Abraham Godson (@johngodson)Sun, Jan 20 2013 13:34:22#whymigrate from Nigeria to Poland in '93 for missions, been to 35 countries. Really love Poland. Got involved in politics, became an MP
- Quality of life
- — Bethel Alemu (@BethelAlemu)Fri, Jan 18 2013 06:50:50
- — AM (@cyclingsultan)Thu, Jan 17 2013 07:24:06
- For family
- — Mariam Boakye-Dankwa (@Mariam_Dankwa)Fri, Jan 18 2013 06:27:49
- To study
- — Frances P. 萧兰桸 (@fpontemayor)Fri, Jan 18 2013 08:06:58
- For work
- — Laura Hammond (@lhammondsoas)Fri, Jan 18 2013 02:31:17#whymigrate US-Ethiopia-Somaliland-Kenya-US-UK study-research-work-notsurewhatIwanttobewhenIgrowup-love-family-kids = migration scholar
- For love!
- — Katka Chebenova (@katkaeatsthis)Mon, Jan 21 2013 05:44:50
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!
- ITGabsInteresting! when you do something similar just shout or poke! thansk2013-01-24T11:49:32.649Z