- Many educators from Parkland School Division are using Twitter to share their learning openly on professional development days across the division. It is interesting to see how our teachers are trying to openly connect with one another and share what is happening at different physical locations, while also sharing their learning with both the local and global community. Take a look at some of the learning that was happening amongst #PSD70 staff from November 30, 2012 and beyond.
- — George Couros (@gcouros)Fri, Nov 30 2012 10:08:14Lots of teachers sharing their learning on the #psd70 PD day across the division. Kind of neat to see the openness of learning here.
- — George Couros (@gcouros)Fri, Nov 30 2012 09:59:49
- — Bob Winchester (@bwinchester67)Fri, Nov 30 2012 08:52:28
- — Steven Schumacher (@SchumacherPSD)Fri, Nov 30 2012 09:31:19Today I learned that assessment AS learning and critical thinking are vital in developing student success. It is a journey. #psd70
- — Terylpidhaichuk (@terylpidhaichuk)Fri, Nov 30 2012 09:44:43#psd70 Assessment as Learners Kids need to have goals, self assess and know where they are going to be successful learners.
- — Corre Mahan (@cdmahan)Fri, Nov 30 2012 22:39:21
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.