Looking Back on the #TeamTony Campaign
A look back — through photos — on Tony Hwang's successful campaign to serve as state Senator of Connecticut's 28th District, representing Easton, Fairfield, Newtown, Weston, and Westport.
- After months of campaigning, when Election Day rolls around it's all up to the voters. And for Tony Hwang, the Republican candidate for Connecticut's 28th Senate District, the day started with a great sign — a rainbow in the sky.
- And that rainbow did indeed come to signal great things for Tony, who went on to win the race by securing the majority of votes from residents of Easton, Fairfield, Newtown, Weston and Westport. A Fairfield resident and veteran legislator who is known for his incredible work ethic and deep commitment to community, Hwang was already talking about getting right down to work in his acceptance speech.
- While there will be much work to do to address Connecticut's many pressing issues, we wanted to take a moment to look back on Tony's campaign and once again express heartfelt appreciation to all the volunteers and supporters who made this possible.
- First, let's relive the magic of Election Day with #TeamTony...
- TAKING A LOOK BACK: Please be sure to visit Tony's web site to read, see and watch what he was up to this campaign season. Now let's take a look back at the campaign, through the #Hwang4Senate lens: