Truth & Trust - #LikeMinds #SMWLDN
A panel session exploring the rise in importance of truth and trust in social media, why it pays to take a more open and transparent approach to how we do business, how this is shaping the way we approach both our personal and professional lives.
- — GabrielleLainePeters (@GabrielleNYC)Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:14:36
- — James Moffat (@GrowWithOrganic)Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:16:10Why what you do matters in social media... not what you do on social media platforms! this is the topic of debate at #likeminds
- Andrew Gerrard ( moderator ) answered : " one who has had their brain replaced with a small cucumber whilst visiting the doctor fora routine check up" from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pleb …
David Cushman, co-founder at the 90:10 Group
- — Robert Pickstone (@RobertPickstone)Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:27:24
- — James Moffat (@GrowWithOrganic)Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:28:08
- — James Moffat (@GrowWithOrganic)Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:30:23
- — ben mason (@benny008)Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:31:10
Guy Stephens, social media and ESN consultant at Capgemini
- — James Moffat (@GrowWithOrganic)Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:34:24
Euan Semple, leading consultant on social business at Euansemple.com
- — Georgia Boyle (@georgiaboyle)Mon, Sep 24 2012 01:33:53
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!